Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012 In Full Swing

As many may have noticed this is the first newsletter in while.  The end of 2011 was busy and before we knew it we were full steam ahead into 2012.  With 9 train shows already behind us and our event just weeks away we have had little time to get the newsletter out. 

As we mention in the newsletter there have been many changes in stock lines, shortages etc. that have also been keeping me busy.  I have been working behind the scenes on the new system for the website catalogue which once it is complete is going to make the on-line catalogue much easier to update and keep updated.  This work will continue for the next month or so.

I have been busy planning and organizing the 14th annual model railroad garage sale, I always seem to find more things each year that need to be done to make the event a success.  I would like to thank all of those that have currently helped with getting flyers to different events and just spreading the word.  This is an event that I am committed to host every year as long as the interest is there for it.

With the early summer-like weather in March ice cream also returned about a month and a half early.  So we are now up and running with that as well.

I was not aware of how many people are actually reading this little newsletter until the disappearance of it for the last four months started to have people both emailing and calling me to see if they had missed it somehow.  I am going to try to keep it a little more regular starting after the May show.  So this issue will not have a few of the usual articles, but they will be back in the next newsletter.

So happy reading and hope you enjoy the better late then never issue this time.

No comments: