Hard to believe it but we are starting into the end of 2013 already. Ice cream has been put away for another year and the train side is up into full swing. Over the next couple of weeks we will be working on preparing the caboose for a Holiday Open House.
Mark the date on the calendar and come on out for some holiday fun and treats. Please note that the store will not open at the regular 9am, but rather one hour later to help us prepare for the event.
Dates and Times:
Saturday, November 30, 2013 10am to 5pm
Sunday, December 1, 2013 10am to 5pm
- Tour the caboose done up for the holidays featuring a couple running layouts including Thomas the Tank and Friends
- Holiday treats and hot drinks
- Estate and Consignment items will be open for sale in the garage next door
- In store specials and draws
- Special order deals by some of our manufacturers
This is a great event to not only put you in the Holiday spirit but also to kick start your train season with some deals.